- The auger filler is designed for automatically metering and filling various powdered products. It employs auger rotation for accurate filling operations.
- The filling quantity is accurately controlled by a corresponding pulse, which is generated by a servo motor driving an auger.
- The auger rotation pulse is modified and adjusted by means of a feedback system for accurate weight compensation. This assures high filling accuracy as desired.
- The auger control system employs a touch-sensing screen for operational convenience.
- The auger filler is driven by Japan Mitsubishi servo motor, featuring superior metering accuracy.
- Equipped with Japanese Mitsubishi PLC control to assure maximum stability of control performance.
- TECO E-class explosion proof mixing motor fully avoids dust explosion.
- Touch-sensing screen gives user-friendly operation.
- The machine appearance and internal transmission mechanism are fully dust guarded. This prevents dust from entering to damage machine parts.
- Equipped with level control allows it to be connected with material supply system for filling material.
- Unlike conventional welded augers with spring loaded, the material outfeed auger on this machine is one-piece manufactured from stainless steel.
- The metering auger is one-piece manufactured from stainless steel, rather than the conventional, spring-type welded auger. It features high metering accuracy with tolerance of ±1%.
Free-Flow Body Principle
Suitable for free flow powder or granular products
Non-Free-Flow Body Principle
Suitable for non-free flow powder
Copyright © 2019 AUGER ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.